Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: WalMart Bingo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WalMart Bingo

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, see that all the time up there. Sure they didn't have any beer and chips in there?</div></div>
    Here's the kicker - a couple weeks later I saw this same individual in Sam's Club in Bristol (very distinct individual - no mistaking) - walking around without a cart (they don't have them there I dont think). And they don't take food stamps there either.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WalMart Bingo

    Due to an injury I've had to use it for a few weeks now. Tried to get up to pharamacy window just about got knocked out of it my crutches did the lady did not even offer to pick them up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WalMart Bingo

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use the mart-carts, although it is only out of necessity. I always make a comment to the fat people who are too lazy to walk some of that poundage off. The wife won't even go near me in that store because she knows I usually say something to someone.</div></div>
    I once saw, at our local wally world, a 400+ pound individual in a wally cart buying the commercial size mayo. Just mayo. nothing else. With food stamps (cardinal card). </div></div>

    I'm a fat bastard myself, but at least I have enough gumption to walk. I'd be embarrassed to use a cart knowing I don't really need it when someone who really needs it has to go without.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Ruby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WalMart Bingo

    You would think they need the exercise. They also have handicapped parking stickers/tags what a joke. People who really need a handicap parking spot can't find one.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WalMart Bingo

    need to get on the intercom and announce free cigs at the back of the store. First 10 people only. I guarantee you would see some folks coming up out of the carts.
    GO VOLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •